Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxDarkOwnagexX
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Working on Members   Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:49 am

Im am still working on members, but i just wanted to thank all of you who have been loyal and staying active! So hopefully we will get more members and continue with this great site! awsome

PostSubject: Re: Working on Members   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:38 am

XxDarkOwnagexX wrote:
Im am still working on members, but i just wanted to thank all of you who have been loyal and staying active! So hopefully we will get more members and continue with this great site! awsome
i second that, at this stage in the game every member we have ought to be thanked for signing up here and a special thanks to all of our new active members. this site can't survive without your support so keep up the good posting. =D
Back to top Go down
XxDarkOwnagexX
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Working on Members   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:40 am

chaosscizzors wrote:
XxDarkOwnagexX wrote:
i second that, at this stage in the game every member we have ought to be thanked for signing up here and a special thanks to all of our new active members. this site can't survive without your support so keep up the good posting. =D
Exacly

Admin

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Working on Members   Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:36 pm

i'm lovin this, this site is coming back together, more members (active) great job staff and all who helped sign people up

we couldn't do it without you guys

PostSubject: Re: Working on Members   Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:50 pm

alright here's the scoop, we're set and this site will do just fine as long as we ALL do some small things...
keep finding new members, as long as each one of us finds maybe, 3 members a week, then we can't go wrong. i know i've asked almost 20 people now to join so i know ya'll can help out too.
stay, the reason forums die is because people let them die. it will take a LONG time to establish a solid comunity but once we reach that point then this site will never die.
post the link to this site elsewhere, like in your sig for example. just getting our name out there will make people say "hey, i think i'll click the link and check it out". don't say things like "we're still fairly new and it's not a very active place", don't lie, just don't talk the site down in any way or people will be turned off to this place.

simple steps that we all can take to help this place grow. the key part in all this is TIME, we need to be pacient. if one new member joins every day then after a month we'll have 30 new members, but nobody will join this place if it's dead so don't get impacient and leave. i have made steps to reward members that do this in our vip group, so don't think that being here now will be a waste of time.

and btw ownage, you should consider getting in contact with some of the members that left long ago to let them know that this place is back in buisness, if you can of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on Members   Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:58 pm

Also What attracts Karters and Brawlers (goes for any other game as well)
9 times out of 10 If you ask someone to join some type of group/site and they're looking for a good brawl, kart, etc if the person who brawls them gives them a challenge and beats them alot it's more than likely they'll stay to get better and probably eventually beat that good player. If not it's their loss D= So if you ever get in a situation like this rep your site! Very Happy (that is what I think)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on Members   Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Satoshi wrote:
Also What attracts Karters and Brawlers (goes for any other game as well)
9 times out of 10 If you ask someone to join some type of group/site and they're looking for a good brawl, kart, etc if the person who brawls them gives them a challenge and beats them alot it's more than likely they'll stay to get better and probably eventually beat that good player. If not it's their loss D= So if you ever get in a situation like this rep your site! Very Happy (that is what I think)
a good point, defiantely something to remember. ultimately though we just can't leave this place or this site will never last, cause, well, we are the site (durr lol).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on Members   Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Yesh, Yesh we are.
I like this site other than the past few I've been to though for some reason I can't explain thou....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on Members   Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:09 pm

it has a sense of hope, no? that's what i like about this place, i believe we can make it if we just try hard enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on Members   Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:18 pm

The fact that the this place doesn't have a ton of active members attracted me to it, actually...but I'm wierd that way.

Keep up the good work I've seen so far and I'm sure you guys will attract more people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working on Members   

Back to top Go down

Working on Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.Gamerpro.com :: Announcements :: Important Updates-
Jump to: