Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Guide to link   Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:40 pm

ya baby thats awsome

PostSubject: Re: Guide to link   Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:03 am

ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to link   Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:21 am

oh this is awesome dude !!! this has to be expected from link he is the coolest and hottes guy of war oh yeah baby Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to link   Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:32 am

i didn't watch it all but it looks like a good guide. it's out of date though so i doubt it includes any strategies like proper survival DI. overall not bad, but i would still consult smashboards afterwords to stay up to date with the current strategies and AT's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to link   Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:00 pm

That Video is probably the best char tut I've seen so far Contains plenty of tips/stratigies o_o
Overwelming Especiall that CrazyDI+Z Save I didn't think Link was that good until now Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to link   Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:06 pm

don't kid yourself, link isn't that good, he just has allot of AT's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to link   Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Neat vid...but that doesn't change the fact that he's doing the worst out of all characters in tournaments.

Like I said though, nice vid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to link   Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:50 pm

Hey you never know dude. Have you ever thought, does it really matter how any character gets rated in tornaments/tiers? Even if the experts rate them low, anybody can prove a low tier character can be pretty good. The lower the tier the harder to use and make up combos (IMO of course ._.). The higher the tier the easier to use I guess (think of Meta) But once you actually get the hang of the "low tiers" you'll figure out that, that character has ALOT of hidden potential.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to link   Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Satoshi wrote:
Hey you never know dude. Have you ever thought, does it really matter how any character gets rated in tornaments/tiers? Even if the experts rate them low, anybody can prove a low tier character can be pretty good. The lower the tier the harder to use and make up combos (IMO of course ._.). The higher the tier the easier to use I guess (think of Meta) But once you actually get the hang of the "low tiers" you'll figure out that, that character has ALOT of hidden potential.
1) some characters are just better than others, it has nothing to do with being easy to use or hard to use because i know there's some easy to use low tier characters and some hard to use high tier characters.

2) the best player will always win. higher tier characters make winning easier overall, but in no way determine the outcome of a match. i bet i could spank your ganon with my ness but you may just beat me with meta unless i'm a better player than you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to link   Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:02 pm

1. I Don't Use Ganon (I can try tho)
2. I can't even properly use Meta >_>
3. Low Tiers Rape :I (If you know how to use them)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to link   Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:07 pm

you're a pokemon player no? let's compare...

magikarp vs mewtwo
mewtwo wins

a bit of an extreme example but any legendary is inherantly better than the rest of the pokemon. the other pokemon can win against a legendary with proper training and strategy BUT those legendaries are clearly on a whole different tier than the others AND some pokemon wouldn't even stand a chance against a pokemon like rayquaza.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to link   Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:21 pm

Good Example. It shows the point, high tiers have alot better chance to win (as you said before), though low tiers can match up to the high tier it just takes some tough training and strategic work (haha i said a big word...i think) to defeat them. When I come to think about it brawl is just like pokemon, you have good mtach ups against one character, then you have bad match ups. Though those match ups are like pokemon types (gives the chars. a advantage) BUT...characters that aren't a good match up for some characters can train their brawling butts off just to beat them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to link   Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:24 pm

my friend, that's exactly it.

yoshi > meta
meta > fox

match-ups is all it is, but overall, yoshi having an advantage over meta doesn't place yoshi higher on the tier list than meta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to link   Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Yoshi doesn't have that great of an advantage over MK, actually. Diddy is the one who is supposedly his true counterpick.

As for tiers, they aren't exact measurements of the game. Just because Ganon is low doesn't mean he'll always loose to a high tier.
The tier list only mainly determines how a character does in high levels of play, which is why you see it change everynow and then;
people find out something to beat a certain match-up and that may raise thier spot.

/rant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to link   Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:45 pm

c'mon, chaingrab > usmash for the kill. i'll pick yoshi before i'll pick that scragally little monkey. i don't see what all the hype is about diddy anyway, "omg he's got nanners!", how about "omg i got reflectors!" or "omg don't touch the nanners" or "omg i'll just glide toss them back at you!".

btw yoshi needs better rep. one of these days i expect to see a good yoshi player show up and bring him up to mid tier. that little dino has allot going for him and without someone out there winning tournies with yoshi, he'll never climb. i got faith in that green mofo, i always have.

edit: semi-off topic but have you herd about yoshi's/jigg's/wario's waveland? that's just one more thing yoshi has going for him now, he has the best waveland in the game because it doesn't buffer a shield like everybody else. that and his DR (or whatever they're calling it) and you've almost got melee yoshi LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to link   Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Yeah I've heard all that, but it doesn't seem to be doing him any good.
Until someone tries to get him places, he's staying down there...just like Link.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to link   Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:57 pm

agreed, but i still say a good yoshi can beat a good meta. he's so good at building damage naturally and with a that crazy grab range for a guaranteed kill... maybe i am being a tad biased but the match up between those two is very close at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to link   Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:10 pm

I'll give it a 50:50 at the best...=P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to link   

Back to top Go down

Guide to link
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.Gamerpro.com :: Misc :: Videos-
Jump to: